How does the Zapier integration work?
Zapier is an online automation tool that lets you connect Affiliatly with your favorite apps such as Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and more. With Zaps (triggers) you can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration so you can focus on other, more important work.
- New Affiliate Registration
- Triggers when a new affiliate registers for your affiliate program.
- Example: Connect to a newsletter app such as Klaviyo/Mailchimp to automatically add the new affiliate to your newsletter list.
- Updated Affiliate
- Triggers when the info of an affiliate in your affiliate program got updated.
- Example: Connect to a CRM platform such as Hubspot to automatically update the contact data of your affiliate.
- Removed Affiliate
- Triggers when an affiliate account was removed by the admin or staff member.
- Example: Connect with a payment processing app such as Stripe to automatically update your record.
- New Order Tracked
- Triggers when a new referral order from your affiliate was recorded.
- Example: Connect with a messaging app such as Slack to automatically post a message in a specific channel you choose.
- Updated Order
- Triggers when the info of a referral order got updated (either in Affiliatly or your eCommerce platform).
- Example: Connect with a project management tool such as Trello to automatically create a new card on a specific board.
- Marked Payout Affiliate
- Triggers when the affiliate commission was marked as paid.
- Example: Connect with Google Sheets to automatically update a certain row in your spreadsheet.
- Affiliate Reached Payout
- Triggers when an affiliate generated enough commission to reach the minimum payout sum.
- Example: Connect with an accounting app such as QuickBooks to automatically create an expense.
💡 Check out our app integration on the official Zapier website for more info on pairing apps, supported triggers and actions.
How to integrate Zapier with Affiliatly
1. Enable the Zapier integration
- In Affiliatly go to Settings > General > Zapier integration and check Enable
2. Get Affiliatly account ID
- In Affiliatly go to the tab Account and copy Your Affiliatly code. You'll need it when connecting Zapier with Affiliatly.
3. Create an API key
- In Affiliatly go to Settings > General > API keys and click on the button View the API keys
- Click the button Create new API key, enter a description and click Save
- Copy the generated API key. You'll need it when connecting Zapier with Affiliatly.
4. Create workflow
- Log in to your Zapier account
- Connect Affiliatly with an app and select a trigger and an action and click Try it
- Click Sign in to Affiliatly, enter the parameters Account ID and API key in the pop-up window, and click Yes, Continue.
Affiliatly is now integrated with Zapier and your created workflow is ready to test.