What does 'Default order status' mean?
With this feature, you can control the default order status set when data from your store is imported to Affiliatly. You'll find this feature here: Settings > General > Default order status
The three options are:
- Unpaid: Your affiliates won't see those orders in their account.
Choose this option if:
- you want to verify the orders beforehand or
- your orders are primarily paid via offline methods like pay on delivery, bank transfers, etc.
- Paid: Use this option, if your store accepts online payment methods only like PayPal or credit card.
- Store status: This option will import the store order status and is only available for Shopify and Ecwid by Lightspeed. Use this option if you have both, online and offline payment methods.
⚠️ Order status changes in Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, and Ecwid by Lightspeed will be updated automatically in Affiliatly. You can also manually change the status in Affiliatly. Orders status changes in Affiliatly will not affect the order status in your store though!
If you don’t want the order status to be synced go to Settings> General and uncheck Auto-sync store order status.